The North East & Yorkshire must attend Business Events of 2012
Be World Class Conference 2012
After the phenomenal success of last year's Be World Class Conference, we are delighted to announce two Be World Class Conferences in 2012. These are the must attend business conferences for organisations throughout the North East and Yorkshire who aspire to Be World Class.
The North East Be World Class Conference will be held at the Centre for Life, a centre of world-class science, in Newcastle on Thursday 18th October. The Yorkshire Be World Class Conference will take place at the famous National Museum of Arms and Armour, the Royal Armouries, in Leeds on Thursday 25th October.
World Class Venues
Centre for Life, Newcastle
Date: Thursday, 18th October, 2012.
Life Conference and Banqueting,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
The Royal Armouries, Leeds
Date: Thursday, 25th October, 2012.
Royal Armouries Museum,
Why attend this event?
Insights and inspiration from truly world-class speakers.
- You will find out what is it that differentiates truly World Class organisations and individuals from the rest.
- You will discover the key elements that underpin World Class performance.
- You will learn from the experiences of World Class performers & leaders of World Class organisations, and discover the secrets to their enduring success.
- After the event you will be inspired to become World Class in your chosen field.
- Choose to become World Class today and book your attendance here.
- Learn how to give your business a truly competitive edge through World Class performance.
- Keep your business and career on track in turbulent economic times
- Why be ordinary and average? Make yourself extraordinary by learning from those who have already done so.
Conference founder, Simon Hartley explains...
"As sport psychologist and performance coach, I have worked with some truly world class athletes during the past 15 years. The experience of working with the world’s best has sparked my intrigue. A few years ago I set out to understand what differentiates world class performers and organisations from the rest. So, I interviewed a very diverse range of people, who are all world leaders in their chosen field.
"My mission was to find out what all of these people have in common. I want to know how they think, how they feel, how they make decisions, approach challenges and overcome set-backs. What I found is that those things that separate world-class people are actually quite subtle, but incredibly profound.
"During the Be World Class Conference, I would like to introduce you to some of these incredible people; to share their insights and be inspired.
"The speakers have been drawn from a diverse range of fields, a twice Michelin starred chef, a world barista champion, a world-leading mountaineer, a world-record breaking ultra-distance runner and the CEO of a world-class centre for science and medicine. Each has something unique to offer.
"Their experiences can help us all become World Class."
The Be World Class Conference 2012 will feature...
Sport Psychologist & Performance Coach
On... being world class.
Twice Michelin Starred Chef
On... the journey.
CEO of the Centre for Life
World Barista Champion
World-Leading Freestyle Kayaker
On... attention to detail.
Record-Breaking Ultra Distance Athlete
On... mental toughness.
Specialist in development of expert performance
On... world class preparation.
World-Respected Sport Psychologist
On... a shoe-string.
Who should attend the Be World Class Conference 2012?
- Delegates from the Corporate Financial & Professional sectors
- Chief Executives
- Finance Directors
- Marketing & Sales Directors
- Senior management of SMEs & larger corporates across the North East & Yorkshire
Feedback from BWCC 2011
"What an inspiring day, what a great bunch of guys - thank you for an outstanding day and a very important one for me." - Richard Bosworth, Managing Director.
"Yesterday was a super day - I'm so pleased I managed to attend the conference. There was something in every speaker's presentation that I could draw from, and practically use every day in both work and personal life. I enjoyed hearing the various journeys, some being very inspirational and demonstrating staggering determination and resilience." - Christine Balford, The Entrepreneurs Forum.
"I knew it would be good, but I didn't expect it to be that good. It was World Class." - Justin Perkins, The Professionals Partnership.